Sa Pa attracts visitors with golden rice fields in the ripe rice season, the charming market, the peak of Phan Xi Pang. In addition, there are many historical places, natural caves, specialties and a place bearing the unique cultural characteristics of many ethnic groups.
City HO CHI MINH CITY – NOI BAI (HANOI) – LAOS CAI – SAPA (Lunch, Dinner)
You gather at Tan Son Nhat airport – domestic station. Tour guide makes procedures for the group to take a flight to Hanoi.
Vietravel’s car picks up the group at Noi Bai airport, departs to Sapa according to the longest and most modern highway in Vietnam.
Arrive in Sapa, check in and rest. Afternoon visit
– Cat Cat village is beautiful as a picture between the old town of Sapa, this place attracts tourists by suspension bridges, waterfalls, water wheels and colorful areas of tourists when straying here.
– Visit the houses of the Mong people in the village, visitors will be surprised by the simple, rustic beauty.
In the evening, you walk around the street, watching Stone Sapa church , free to enjoy highland specialties such as grilled pork chops, roasted eggs, cat cider, interacting with upland ethnic people.
Overnight in Sapa.
SA PA – FANSIPAN HUNG VU (Breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Bus transfer to Sapa station, you experience to Fansipan Legend tourist area by Train climbing Muong Hoa most modern Vietnam with a total length of nearly 2000m, enjoy the picture of colorful landscape of primeval forest , Muong Hoa valley.
– Conquering Mount Fansipan with a height of 3,143m by cable car (expenses excluded).
– Buddha worship at Trinh pagoda or praying for fortune, peace for the family at Bich Van Thien Tu in the spiritual landscape system on Mount Fansipan.
After that, the car will take you to visit O Quy Ho mountain peak in one of the “Four Great Passes” in the North.
– Ham Rong Mountain visits orchid garden blooming, Central flower garden, watching majestic Mount Fansipan, Heavenly Gate, Dragon Forest, Lam May.
Overnight in Sapa.
Note: In case of not visiting Ham Rong due to restoration, the program will be transferred to Thac Bac.
SAPA – HUNG HUNG – HANOI – HCMC (Breakfast, Lunch)
Check out the hotel, depart for Phu Tho, you visit Hung Temple
– Hung Temple: the place of worshiping Hung Kings to build the country, the ancestors of the Vietnamese people, a complex architectural complex on Nghia Linh Mountain. The delegation offered incense to the ancestors, visited Thuong temple, Trung temple, Ha temple, Gieng Ngoc, King Hung Tomb .
Follow the highway supply back to Hanoi. Car takes you to Noi Bai airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Say goodbye to you and end the tour at Tan Son Nhat airport.